You have no items to compare.
Max Peak Power (MPP): 130 Watts
Voltage @ MPP: 17.2 V
Current @ MPP: 7.48 A
Open Circuit Voltage: 22.0 V
Short Circuit Current: 8.09 A
Dimensions: 1491 x 671 x 46mm
Weight: 14.0 kg
Warranty: 25 Year Limited
The Sharp ND-130T1 12V 130W photovoltaic module is designed for large electrical power requirements. Based on the technology of crystal silicon solar cells cultivated for over 35 years, this module has superb durability to withstand rigorous operating conditions and is suitable for remote or grid connected systems.
Common applications include motor homes, remote and grid connected housing, office buildings, solar villages, solar power stations, radio repeater stations and beacons.
- High-power module utilising 155mm square multi-crystal silicon solar cells with 13.1% module conversion efficiency.
- Anti-reflective coating and BSF (Back Surface Field) structure to improve cell conversion efficiency.
- Photovoltaic module incorporates bypass diodes to minimise the power drop caused by shading.
- White tempered glass, EVA resin and a weatherproof film along with aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.
- Multi-contact style output leads with waterproof connectors.
We also have solar regulators available to suit this solar panel, but please note that as it is possible for a solar panel to exceed it's rated current output in some conditions, a solar regulator with a rating of at least 12 Amps would be recommended for this size solar panel.
Our Steca Solarix PRS1515 15 Amp Regulator would be suitable for a single 130W solar panel installation.
If detailed system monitoring is required, we would recommend the Plasmatronics PL20 Regulator for a single or double panel installation.
|Max Peak Power||100W to 150W|