You have no items to compare.
Max Peak Power (MPP): 185 Watts
Voltage @ MPP: 36.2 V
Current @ MPP: 5.11 A
Open Circuit Voltage: 45.3 V
Short Circuit Current: 5.25 A
Dimensions: 1580 x 808 x 46mm
Weight: 16.0 kg
Warranty: 25 Year Limited
Solar Enertech SE series 185W silicon solar modules with high quality silicon solar cells. These solar modules suit a wide variety of applications such as grid-connected and stand alone solar power systems, communication, military and industrial projects, water pumping, etc.
- High quality 125/126mm high conversion efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells
- Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimise the power drop caused by shading
- High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
- High performance EVA resin to prevent module delamination and 'browning'
- Weatherproof back sheet
- Sandblasted electrophoresis aluminium frame
- Multi-contact style output leads with waterproof connectors
- Certifications: IEC 61215
We also have solar regulators available to suit this solar panel, but please note that as it is possible for a solar panel to exceed it's rated current output in some conditions, a solar regulator with a rating of at least 7.0 Amps would be recommended for this size solar panel.
Our Steca Solsum 8 Amp Regulator could be used for a single 24V 185W solar panel installation.
If detailed system monitoring is required, we would recommend the Plasmatronics PL20 Regulator or a larger PL unit.
|Max Peak Power||150W to 200W|