You have no items to compare.
Max Peak Power (MPP): 80 Watts
Voltage @ MPP: 16.2 V
Current @ MPP: 4.97 A
Open Circuit Voltage: 20.1 V
Short Circuit Current: 5.34 A
Dimensions: 1068 x 541 x 38mm
Weight: 7.0 kg
Warranty: 25 Year Performance
Power Tolerance: 0 ~ +10%
With more than 10 years of R&D and high technology business experience, KSolar (Kyung Won) provide innovative photovoltaic modules with state-of-the-art technology. Their high efficiency, multi-purpose modules which are entirely manufactured in Korea are the perfect solution for off-grid solar applications.
These solar modules suit a wide variety of stand alone power system applications, including remote homes, caravans, yachts, communication sites, military and industrial projects, water pumping, etc.
- Industry leading Plus Power Tolerance. KSolar only delivers modules with a power output greater than or equal to the nameplate rated power.
- 25 Year Performance Warranty with a 5 Year Product Warranty!
- KSolar modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimise the power drop caused by shading
- High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
- High performance EVA resin to prevent module delamination and 'browning'
- Weatherproof back sheet
- Multi-contact (MC-4) output leads with waterproof connectors
We also have solar regulators available to suit this solar panel, but please note that as it is possible for a solar panel to exceed it's rated current output in some conditions, a solar regulator with a rating of at least 7.0 Amps would be recommended for a single 80W solar panel.
|Max Peak Power||50W to 100W|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)