You have no items to compare.
|Weight:||21kg (22.56kg boxed)|
|Shipping Dimensions:||1295 x 508 x 330mm|
|Mount:||2.5" Schedule 40|
|Start-up wind speed:||3.4m/s|
|Voltage:||12, 24, 36, 48 VDC|
|Rated Power:||900W at 12.5m/s|
|Body:||Cast Aluminium - Marine Option Available|
|Blades (three):||Polypro/Carbon Glass Reinforced|
|Overspeed Protection:||Side Furling|
|Kilowatt hours per month:||100kWh @ 5.4m/s|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Survival Wind speed:||55 m/s|
Years of reliable operation by thousands of customers have made the Whisper 100 the number one selling small wind turbine in its class. With thousands in the field, the Whisper 100 has become the standard for remote homes, telecom sites and rural developing projects for moderate to extreme environments. Assuming a 12 mph (5.4 m/s) average wind, a Whisper 100 will produce 100 kWh per month for your batteries.
The Whisper Charge Controller is included with every Whisper 100 and 200. The SCR-based shunt-type controller is housed in a single unit and it is dedicated wind only.
- Individually rectified phases.
- Battery/turbine shunt isolation during regulation.
- Bright LED lights indicate regulation operation and Power ON.
- Quiet diversion-powered fan.
- Large heat sink for efficient temperature dissipation.
- Easy access block connectors for turbine and battery wires. Compatible with any programmable inverter.