You have no items to compare.
|Weight:||30kg (39.46 boxed)|
|Shipping Dimensions:||1295 x 508 x 330mm|
|Mount:||2.5" Schedule 40|
|Start-up wind speed:||3.1m/s|
|Voltage:||12, 24, 36, 48 VDC (HV Available)|
|Rated Power:||1000W at 11.6m/s|
|Body:||Cast Aluminium - Marine Option Available|
|Blades (three):||Polypro/Carbon Glass Reinforced|
|Overspeed Protection:||Side Furling|
|Kilowatt hours per month:||158kWh @ 5.4m/s|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Survival Wind speed:||55 m/s|
Get the most out of the wind with a larger swept area blade. The Whisper 200's 9 foot blade has almost twice the swept area of the Whisper 100 which means twice the energy! The Whisper 200 is a versatile design that is used in many applications from remote homes to water pumping. A high voltage model is available for transmission over long distances and grid tied systems.
The Whisper Charge Controller is included with every Whisper 100 and 200. The SCR-based shunt-type controller is housed in a single unit and it is dedicated wind only.
- Individually rectified phases.
- Battery/turbine shunt isolation during regulation.
- Bright LED lights indicate regul ation operation and Power ON.
- Quiet diversion-powered fan.
- Large heat sink for efficient temperature dissipation.
- Easy access block connectors for turbine and battery wires. Compatible with any programmable inverter.