You have no items to compare.
|Model:||PROsine 1000i-12 ATS|
|Battery Voltage Range:||10 - 16V|
|Power Draw (Idle):||< 22W|
|Power Draw (Standby):||< 1.5W|
|Output Voltage:||230 Volts AC +/- 3%|
|Output Frequency:||50Hz +/- 0.05%|
|Output Waveform:||True Sine Wave|
|Total Harmonic Distortion:||Less than 3%|
|Dimensions (H x W x L):||115L x 280W x 390mm|
Some characteristics and features of the Xantrex PROsine range of inverters include:
- Standby Mode - A valuable power saving feature which automatically turns your inverter ON and OFF with load.
- Compact Design - Use high frequency switching technology for the power conversion process which allows the inverters to be lighter and more compact than others with similar continuous ratings.
- Convenience - Removable LCD display which can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring.
- Reliability - Backed by a 2 warranty. Excellent reputation for quality and reliability.
- Auto AC Transfer - Incorporates an auto AC transfer switch for automatic transfer from mains or generator supply to inverter supply.