You have no items to compare.
Max Peak Power (MPP): 40 Watts
Voltage @ MPP: 17.45 V
Current @ MPP: 2.29 A
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.96 V
Short Circuit Current: 2.46 A
Dimensions: 638 x 554 x 35mm
Weight: 4.34 kg
Warranty: 5 Year
The Solar Enertech 40W monocrystalline solar panels are manufactured using high quality silicon solar cells. These solar modules suit a wide variety of stand alone power system applications, including remote homes, caravans, yachts, communication sites, military and industrial projects, water pumping, etc.
- High quality, high conversion efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells
- Solar-E solar modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimise the power drop caused by shading
- High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
- High performance EVA resin to prevent module delamination and 'browning'
- Weatherproof back sheet
- Sandblasted electrophoresis aluminium frame
- Multi-contact style output leads with waterproof connectors
We also have solar regulators available to suit this solar panel, but please note that as it is possible for a solar panel to exceed it's rated current output in some conditions, a solar regulator with a rating of at least 3.1 Amps would be recommended for this 40W solar panel.
|Max Peak Power||Under 50W|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)