You have no items to compare.
System Voltage: 12/24/32/36/48V
Max Charge Current: 60A
Max Load Current: 30A (Using LVD function)
Supply Current: 20mA
Dimensions (HxWxD): 225x175x62 mm
- Adjustable: All settings are adjustable and are stored in a non volatile memory
- Display: User friendly alphanumeric LCD gives you words to explain the numbers
- Energy Metering: Shows daily charge and discharge amp hours
- Three Step Regulation: Boost, Absorption and Float modes with an optional periodic Equalisation mode
- History: Records charge and load amp hours, max and min battery voltages and state of charge for the last 30 days
- Generator Control: A sophisticated generator controller is included with four different modes of control available and a quiet time option
- Event Control: A versatile event controller allows the load to be turned on or off under a user selected set of conditions. Can be used for lighting, pumping , frost control etc.
- Alarm: There is an adjustable low or high battery voltage alarm
- Second Battery: When the main battery is full, use the waste energy to charge an auxilary battery. The PL supplies a signal to switch a relay to the second battery
- Remote Control: A computer can communicate with the PL using the optional PLI RS232 interface. Data can be downloaded and settings adjusted
- Protection: Protected against short circuit, reverse flow, lightning. Low battery load disconnect function built in. Current limit for over heat or over current. Conformal coating applied to protect against corrosion.
- External Shunts: Two external shunts can be connected using the optional DC isolated PLS adaptor.