You have no items to compare.
The Studer X-Connect pre-wired mounting offers a flexible and cost effective solution for high power systems (up to 63 kVA) based on the XTH inverter.
The frame is supplied with :
- Pre-installed DC circuit breakers.
- Pre-installed DC fuses.
- Pre-installed DIN rails.
- Interconnection pipes and gland for auxiliary contact wiring.
- Interconnection pipes and gland for AC wiring.
- Interconnection pipes and gland + 90 mm2 wire terminated with appropriate ring tongues for DC wiring from Xtender to breakers and fuses.
- Screws for frame assembly.
The X-Connect has been designed to offer a large range of cabling possibilities in order to best adapt to each environment. Four ∅ 50 mm holes on each side of the frame enable input and output cabling (AC and/or DC) by either plugs/sockets or glands or installation channels. These inputs/outputs can likewise be carried out downwards via channels. It is possible to combine up to 9 Xtender (3 X-Connect systems) allowing users to reach a total power of 72kW.
Warranty: 2 years