You have no items to compare.
The Xtender series provides unmatched freedom of use due to its many functions. In a basic application it offers a total package : the functions of inverter, battery charger, transfer system and assistance to the source. These functions can be combined and controlled in a totally automatic way for exceptional ease and optimal management of available energy.
The Xtender is equipped with a command entry and 2 configurable auxiliary contacts. This allows automatic control of a genset or a load shedding when the battery voltage is too low. This flexibility makes it possible to implement special functionalities necessary for a good energy management in standalone power systems.
- Outstanding efficiency and overload.
- Perfect management and limitation of AC sources.
- Power shaving of consumption peaks.
- Active filtering of load steps on a genset.
- Automatic protection of sources against overload.
- Parallel and three-phase setting, up to 9 units (72kW).
- Powerful multi-stage PFC charger.
- Ultra-short transfer time (from 0 to 15ms max.)
- Automatic and efficient stand-by
- 2 programmable auxiliary contacts (optional on the XTS)
- Compatible with AC coupling
- XTS electronically protected against reverse polarity
- Display, programming and data logging via optional remote control.
- RS-232 communication for remote monitoring.
|Nominal Battery Volage||12V DC|
|Continuous Rated Power||1500VA|
|Surge Rated Power||3400VA|
|Load Detection * (stand-by)||2 to 25W|
|Consumption (off/standby/on)||1.2W / 1.4W / 8W|
|Output Voltage *||Pure Sine Wave 230VAC +/- 2%|
|Output Frequency *||50Hz +/- 0.05%|
|Harmonic Distortion||< 2%|
|Overload & Short Circuit Protection||Automatic Disconnect with 3 time restart attempt|
|Charge Characteristics *||6 Steps - Bulk / Absorption / Float / Equalisation / Reduced Float / Periodic Absorption
|Max Charge Current *||70A|
|Temp. Compensation *||With BTS-01 or BSP 500/1200|
|Input Voltage Range *||150 to 265Vac|
|Input Frequency||45 to 65Hz|
|Max Output Current||20A|
|Transfer Time||< 15ms|
|Protection Index||IP 20|
|Operating Temp Range||-20 to 55 °C|
|Dimensions||133 x 322 x 466 mm|
* Adjustable with the remote RCC-02 / RCC-03