You have no items to compare.
The SGP (CMS) series of Solar Powered Submersible Bore Pumps offer an affordable and reliable solution to handling the toughest of remote water pumping needs. These self-installation solar pumping kits are perfect replacements for Windmills for low and medium duty irrigation, livestock watering, ponds, islands, remote homes, and cabins.
- Durable stainless steel and rubber construction
- Spare rotor and stator supplied with helical rotor pumps
- MPPT optimising algorithm in the pump controller
- Adjustable pumping speed control
- 5 status LEDs for system monitoring
- Linear performance warranty on the solar modules
- Polypropylene rope prevents electrolytic corrosion of the pump
- The ability to pump water practically anywhere no matter how remote!
Our SGP3 Solar Pump Package comes with:
- 1 x SGP3 (CMS) 48V Centrifugal Bore Pump
- 1 x SGP (CMS) MPPT Pumping Controller
- 2 x 200W Monocrystalline solar panel
- 1 x Duragal Pole Top Solar Panel Frame
- Low Water Level sensor
- 25m of submersible Pump Cable
- 25m of Low Level Sensor cable
- 25m Polypropylene pump support rope
- Multicontact cable to connect solar array to controller
Installation is a relatively simple process which involves the following steps:
- installation of a 75mm OD support pole for the solar panel mounting bracket
- installation of pipe from pump to water storage location
- connection of wiring
SGP3 Solar Pump Kit Technical Data
|Motor Size (Rated)||500W|
|Pump Outlet||1 1/4"|
|Controller Max V||96V|
|Array Size||400 W|
|Max Current||18 A|
* Approximate figures in litres per day based on 5 peak sun hours per day at 1000W/m2 25°C.