You have no items to compare.
Xantrex brings the next generation of inverter charger to market, with the XW Hybrid Inverter Charger, the heart of the XW System. The XW Hybrid Inverter Charger (XW) is a true sine wave, 120/240-volt AC, split-phase, inverter charger that incorporates a DC to AC inverter, a battery charger, and an AC auto-transfer switch. It is the foundation for battery- based residential and commercial applications up to 18 kilowatts. Capable of being grid-interactive or grid- independent, the XW can operate with generators and renewable energy sources to provide full-time or backup power.
Designed with consultation and input from industry experts, dealers, and installers, the XW sets a new standard for battery-based inverter chargers. Integrating the best features available in the market, innovative new features by Xantrex and balance-of-systems components, the XW Hybrid Inverter Chargers design makes installation quicker and easier. The XW offers high eficiency and unprecedented surge capacity to maximize the owners return on investment. No other inverter charger looks or performs like the XW.
XW Series Inverter / Charger Features:
- True sine wave output
- 120/240 volt AC spilt-phase operation
- Dual AC inputs
- Integrated design to minimize external balance-of-system components
- XanBus-enabled network communication
- Certified to UL1741 and CSA for utility-interactive applications
- Unprecedented surge capacity
- Efficient, power factor corrected, high-current, multistage battery charging
- Continuous output power 6,000 W
- Surge rating (10 seconds) 12,000 W
- Waveform True sine wave
- Low-load efficiency 95%
- Idle consumption - search mode < 8 W
- DC current at rated power 130 A
- DC input voltage range 44 - 64 Vdc
- Maximum continuous charge rate 100 A
- Inverter dimensions (H x W x D) 580 x 410 x 230 mm, 57kg
- Shipping dimensions 711 x 565 x 267 mm 60kg
- Battery temperature sensor Included
- Standard warranty Five years