You have no items to compare.
The Xantrex XW Solar Charge Controller (XW SCC) is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the electrical maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, the XW SCC regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) delivers maximum available power from PV array to battery bank
- Ultra-reliable, convection-cooled design does not require a cooling fan
- Selectable two or three-stage charging to maximize system performance and improve battery life
- Two-line, 16-character LCD and four buttons for configuration and system monitoring
- Input over-voltage and under-voltage protection, output over-current protection and backfeed protection
- Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS) included ? automatically provides temperature-compensated battery charging
- Xanbus-enabled network communications protocol
- Communicates settings and activity to other Xanbus-enabled devices
- Five-year warranty